I’ve been so impressed with members images this year, we now have an annual competition, Photoclub member of the year.
This competition is judged by myself, and I’m looking for members who push their boundaries, engage with their work, and generally improve their image taking.
This year, the prize is a £500 Wex gift voucher and a workshop with an award-winning landscape photographer, who was one of our guest speakers earlier this year.
This competition is for the Photoclub member that I feel has improved and challenged their photography.
- Theme – Open (Single Narrative)
- Prize – £500 Wex gift voucher, together with a half-day photography workshop, to be taken in 2022 with award-winning landscape photographer
- Images – max 12 of your own work and must be taken between 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021
- Closing date – Tuesday 4th January 2022 6 pm GMT
- Submission via web gallery, e.g. Flickr or Lightroom
- Lightroom gallery invite sent via Lightroom
- No emailing in images
- Free of cost to enter, which including your finalists exhibition prints.
- Judging throughout 2021, the finalists will be announced on Wednesday 5th January 2022, and the winner is announced at the presentation at an in-person exhibition evening on Wednesday 2nd February 2022. (you get to keep the framed / mounted images after this event.)
- Judge – Mark Stothard BA (Hons) in photography LRPS